Website Ethics Charter
- All medical information on this website comes from reliable sources and has been validated by doctors and qualified professionals.
- The Division information available on this website is intended for Patients and the interested public.
- In no case does this information replace a medical consultation.
- It may not apply to all cases and cannot be used to determine a diagnosis or treatment.
- It is general in nature and is made available to internet users for information purposes only.
- Diagnoses and treatment can only be determined at a consultation with a doctor: no diagnoses will be made via email.
- Any personal information you send via an email or form is confidential. In no case will it be sold, rented or provided to third parties in any form whatsoever.
- This website does not store cookies on your computer.
- HUG does not sell advertising space on its website. HUG pays the costs of the development and administration of its website.
- Links to other websites are provided for information purposes only. HUG is not liable for the content of these external websites.
Dernière mise à jour : 21/08/2018