Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the Clinical Research Centre (CRC)?
2. What are the Clinical Research Centre’s three Support Units?
3. What should I do if I need funding?
4. What is Good Clinical Practice (GCP)? Do you know what it is?
5. How can I gain more training?
6. Where can I find the templates for writing a protocol?
7. Protocols, patient information and consent.
8. Do I need insurance for my study?
9. What documents should I prepare for submission to the Cantonal Research Ethics Committee (CCER)?
10. What documents should I prepare for submission to Swissmedic?
11. What if I would like to present the results of my study?
Come talk about your study at the Clinical Research Day.
12. How can I submit a request for services to the CRC? How can I join the CRC staff?
13. How can I submit a request for Data Management services?