The Quality Unit (CQ) works to continuously improve the quality of how clinical trials are conducted.
- Setting up a quality system: A clinical trial management system can be set up or optimised at the request of hospital divisions performing clinical trials. The CQ will offer an organisation chart for managing clinical studies and will help draft clinical research projects.
- Performing audits: The CQ performs internal and external audits in order to improve and develop clinical research organisation. It also responds to requests for audits from sponsors.
- Preparation for inspections: In the event that a research structure is inspected by a health authority (e.g., Swissmedic, FDA or EMA), the CQ can assist the sponsor or investigator with preparing for the inspection and provide support during the inspection.
- Dr. Françoise Lascombes, Head of the Quality Unit, Physician, Scientific Officer
- Tel.: 022 372 98 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isabelle Mercier, PhD, Research AssistantTel.: 022 372 91 32 / Pager: 079 553 35 59 email@example.com
- Isabelle Semac, PhD, Research AssistantTel.: 022 372 91 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Véronique Ménoni, PhD, Research AssistantTel.: 022 372 91 email@example.com