Methodological Support Unit
Advising and direct assistance in the following fields:
- Selecting a study plan, population, sampling method, variables measured, measurement instruments;
- Determining the necessary sample size;
- Selecting methods of analysis and statistical modeling;
- Preparing research protocols and budgets;
- Creating randomisation lists;
- Analysing and interpreting data;
- Preparing scientific publications.
- The team is composed of epidemiologists and biostatisticians.
Louise Morier Building, 1st floor, Site Cluse-Roseraie, HUG.
Mrs Malek Cicetti - Rue Gabrielle Perret-Gentil 1211 Geneva 4
Tel.: 022 372 90 36 Fax: 022 372 90 35
How can I submit a request?
Please use the online consultation request application.
The Methodological Support Unit of the Clinical Research Centre has launched an online consultation management application called “JIRA.”With it, you can submit your methodological consultation request online and view its status at any time. All requests must be made in this way in order to facilitate exchanges between investigators and Support Unit employees. Thank you in advance.
Procedure for submitting your first request:1. Go to the website.2. Click on “Methodological Support Unit Account Request” ["Demande de compte pour l'unité d'appui méthodologique”].3. You will soon receive your user information by email: login and password.4. You will then be able to go back to the website, log in and create a new request.