Clinical Investigation Unit
The UIC has been ISO 9001-certified since 2012.
120 m2 dedicated to conducting clinical studies; up to 9 care beds available
- Investigator support:
- Pharmacokinetic studies
- Neurophysiological exams
- Physiopathological studies
- Drafting study documents, protocols, case report forms (CRFs), standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Designing and submitting documents to authorities
- Recruiting patients
- Project management
- Data collection/entry
- Storing and dispensing study products
- Processing, storing and sending biological samples
- Pharmacovigilance, Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB)
- Data Management
- Prof. Jules Desmeules, Pharmacologist, Unit Head
- The team includes clinical research associates, research nurses, physicians, pharmacists and data managers
firstname.lastname@example.org HUG / Rue Gabrielle Perret-Gentil 41211 Geneva 4 Tel. 022 372 91 34Fax: 022 372 91 35
How can I submit a request?
By email to email@example.com
Beds Building, STERN, Unit 4 AL, 4th floor
The Clinical Investigation Unit collaborates with the Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology Division.